VARYENS BARREL REFURBISHMENT
Patent pending with application no.2013/06416 in our name for Barrel Refurbishment Facility. Legal Proceedings shall be initiated for unauthorized uses.
VARYENS barrels has initially started its operations in Russian BRATSK city, and expanded down to the south afterwards. Such expansion was due to the geographical location of BRATSK city, being located at the west of Baikal Lake which is located in northwest region of Russia, creating significant transportation challenges. Our firm has begun its operation in Republic of Turkey under the business title "BRATSK BOCHKE" back then, and has continued its activities under " VARYENS" Barrels title, which is the current commercial name.
We'd like to fully explain what we do as VARYENS:
VARYENS Barrels ensures tapped, hooped metallic and plastic barrels (in sizes of 200-220 L), besides the IBC tanks with 1t capacity, are cleaned and fed into the recycling process. Many firms exist dealing with similar activities, but none of them have the technology we use and they cannot establish facilities for other companies. However, our job is to BUILD FACILITIES for companies desiring to reuse old barrels. In doing this, we calculate in the best possible way the certain processes which the barrels should go through, at the end of which the barrels come out like a brand new barrel with a cleaned and dried inside and our customers obtain a clean product to store any material they wish... And this is our key difference from the other similar firms.
Our company manufactures machines and establishes facilities for reprocessing and refurbishing of 2nd hand (scrap) barrels.
During this reprocess and refurbishment, the units through which the barrels go in order are as follows:
- BLOWING UNIT (to straighten the smashed, deformed etc. parts)
- THICK MATERIAL LEAKING UNIT
- HOT LIQUID CLEANING MATERIAL TANK UNIT
- HORIZONTAL RINSING MACHINE UNIT (works in horizontal position)
- VERTICAL RINSING MACHINE UNIT (works in vertical position)
- INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL WASHING PLATFORM UNIT
- HOLE CHECK UNIT VIA PRESSURE UNDER WATER
- INTERNAL CLEANING CHECK UNIT WITH LAMP
- BARREL DRYING UNIT
- FINAL INTERNAL DRYNESS CHECK UNIT
- CLOSING OF TAPS AND SENDING OF BARRELS TO PAINTING UNIT
- HOT PAINTING UNIT.